Time & Location
About the Event
Cape Assist’s and the Cape May County Healthy Community Coalition’s 2021 Public Service Announcement Contest
Cape Assist and the Cape May County Healthy Community Coalition (HCC) are announcing a Public Service Announcement Contest for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
HCC, a community initiative of Cape Assist, is striving to increase protective factors and reduce risk factors for substance abuse for youth in our community. This year’s topics will focus on the importance of staying drug-free and building resilience!
· The contest is open to all students in grades K-12 in Cape May County. Younger students may need the help of an adult to discuss and choose a topic.
· Students are invited to create a meme/poster/art PSA, or a 60-second video, or write a radio PSA on one of the following five topics:
1. Advertise the 2NDFLOOR Helpline
2. Above the Influence
3. Silver Linings of the Quarantine
4. Bullying: Be Part of the Solution
· Fact / suggestion sheets are provided for each topic.
Winning PSAs will be used at Cape Assist functions and workshops and may be chosen to be displayed on Cape Assist’s and HCC’s social media pages as well as sponsored radio spots.
Each winning PSA will receive a $50 Amazon gift card! Honorable Mentions will receive a $25 Amazon gift card! There will be multiple winners!
· Students’ PSA should be submitted to www.capeassist.org/submitPSA (active link)
· Parent/guardian consent form must be filled out through the same link.
· For group projects, every student will need to submit the consent form through link above. A group PSA will be recognized as one PSA.
Entries are due on or before Monday, April 12th
If you have any questions, contact Natalia Leusner - email@example.com
*Any entries submitted after the deadline or without an entry form will be considered invalid. One entry per person. Winners will be chosen by a committee from CMC Healthy Community Coalition based on relevance to theme, factual information and creativity. Good luck to all and thank you for your participation!